As trusted advisors, Equinix sales consultants represent their clients from design to deployment. Consultants throughout key European metros specialize in one or more vertical markets and work closely with local Equinix sales representatives to provide sales support and continuity through the sales process.
Navigate the Sales Process with the Help of a Trusted Advisor
Success in the digital economy requires highly reliable and secure collocation with the ability to easily and efficiently connect to customers, vendors and partners on a global scale. Financial services, cloud, content/digital media and enterprise customers rely on Equinix for deploying infrastructure and connecting to each other.
Through our network of sales consultants, Equinix provides reliable, secure, carrier-neutral connectivity in more than 180+ data centers in 44 strategic markets on 5 continents, and we offer direct connections to more than 1,600+ network service providers. Each data center features complete ecosystems of buyers and sellers of services that accelerate business growth, increase agility and support long-term scalability.
- Scalability—Reach target markets quickly, efficiently and with confidence using the most trusted global data center provider.
- Global Reach—Locate data where it matters most across the largest worldwide footprint of data center locations covering 44 key markets in 22 countries and 5 continents.
- Choice—Choose ideal network service provider from the broadest selection of over 1,600+ networks—helping to maximize performance and lower costs.
- A Vast Ecosystem—Connect with over 9,500+ customers and partners who form critical business ecosystems inside Equinix Internet Business Exchange (IBX®) data centers.
Unmatched Security and Performance
No other data center facilities provider can match Equinix for security and performance.
- Industry-leading >99.9999% uptime record featuring full UPS power, back-up systems and N+1 (or greater) redundancy. An array of security equipment, techniques and procedures to control, monitor and record access to the facility and individual cages.
- SSAE16 SOC-1 Type II Compliance (Americas), ISO Certification (EMEA and Asia-Pacific) and LEED Certification in a variety of markets.
- Robust heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems that exceed the requirements of even the most power-hungry deployments.